Introduction to Sediment Evaluation and Management will identify results for the Forest and Range Practices Act’s (FRPA) water quality objective, as well as its provincial water quality assessment methodology to identify and rank significant sediment sources and methodologies for its management.
- identify the scope and scale of provincial sediment and erosion control in BC;
- identify a method to assess sediment and erosion control along resource roads;
- explain methods for minimizing erosion and sediment control impacts for resource roads; and
- describe common and specialized issues of resource road management and possible solutions.
Date, time: Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 1:00 to 3:00 PM.
- Dave Maloney, P.Ag, forest water management officer, BC Ministry of Forests;
- Brian Carson, P.Geo, professional geoscientist, under contract with the Ministry of Forests; and
- Clayton Gillies, RPF (Ret), RPBio (Ret), senior researcher at FPInnovations.
Click the link to register for the webinar.