About this Session
This workshop provides further understanding of the application of professional reliance. It demonstrates how professional reliance related to forest management and provides reality-based examples. Topics covered:
- Benefits of professional reliance
- Everyone's role in professional reliance
- How do you know when professional reliance is working or not working?
- Professional reliance myths
- Professional reliance framework
- Professional trust and respectful regard
Who Should Register for This Session?
All professionals working with forest resources including members of ABCFP, DEGIFS, BCIA, CAB, and APBBC.
Enrolled ABCFP members are not required to register for this session as the material is included in the six experience areas.
Regular: $100.00 + GST
START Student Rate: $50.00 + GST (must be enrolled in the START program to qualify)
This session is worth one contact hour towards an ABCFP Certificate of Professional Development for each hour spent doing the course work.
Please contact Mike Larock, RPF.