ABCFP Annual General Meetings
2023 ABCFP Annual General Meeting
The 75th ABCFP annual general meeting will be held at 1 pm on Thursday February 9 at the Prince George Civic Centre in conjunction with our annual forestry conference. The full proceedings of the AGM will be live-streamed and can be viewed here.
Bylaw 4 requires the ABCFP to hold an annual general meeting (AGM) in February or March of each year. During the AGM, the ABCFP presents its annual report and audited financial statements. The AGM may be held in-person or virtually. Attendance at the AGM is free to all FPBC registrants.
2022 ABCFP Annual General Meeting
The 74th FPBC AGM was held online on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022. You can view a recording of the 74th AGM on our YouTube channel.
Thank you, 2022 conference sponsors
- Natural Resources Canada;
- Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development.
- Forsite Consultants Ltd.;
- DWB Consulting Services Ltd.;
- Mosaic Forests;
- Paper Excellence;
- Strategic Natural Resource Consultants;
- Engineers and Geoscientists BC;
- Genome BC;
- Silvacom FMS;
- West Fraser Mills Ltd.;
- Western Forest Products.
- Forestry Innovation Investment;
- Stonecroft Engineering.