Updates to Exam Rules due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, the ABCFP has made temporary changes to the Invigilation section (page 2) of the Exam Rules: LMS Online Exams, in effect until further notice.
Review our Knowledge Base article COVID-19 Temporary Changes to Exam Invigilation for details. This information is also available directly in the exam modules.
Invigilators are responsible to ensure that exam rules are being followed at all times, and that the exam access PIN is kept confidential.
Totara LMS Tips
- Go the ABCFP home page: www.abcfp.ca.
- Click on ‘LMS’ on the green menu.
- Sign-in to the LMS: https://abcfp.ca/WEB/ABCFP/LMS_SSO.aspx
Please ensure you use a supported browser
Navigating the LMS
- Enrolled members will navigate to their Roadmap to see a list of their requirements and progress, and to launch the next module.
- Sponsors will navigate to their Team to see their enrolled member’s progress, review/mark modules and get exam PIN information.
Remember to access modules in the LMS, you need to enable popups for this site using the popup blocker settings on your browser
Check out our Knowledge Base
(help desk), where you will find information on:
- getting started,
- how to's
- FAQ's and more.
If you need to get in touch with the ABCFP registration team, submit a ticket for help
through the Knowledge Base.