Module 4e updates
Module 4e Forest Legislation and Policy Application is scheduled for an update effective July 23. The current version of this module will be replaced with an updated version. Progress from the current version will not be maintained in the updated version.
This module will be temporarily closed to new enrollments starting July 2. It will reopen on July 23.
This is your advance notice that you must either
- complete module 4e Upload by July 15 (this includes sponsor review and approval).If you are working to complete the module by this date please also forward this message to your sponsor to let him/her know, OR
- complete the updated module 4e after July 23. Members who are enrolled but have not completed module 4e will need to review the new module after July 23. Members can enroll in this module directly from their LMS roadmap.
Updates to module 4e will include:
- clearer, streamlined instructions.
- succinct required elements and formatting guidelines.
- a list of appropriate topic examples.
- a clearer marking rubric for sponsors.
We hope you find these changes helpful. Please contact our team with feedback or questions at email@example.com and one of our staff will get back to you.
Module 1b updates
1b Regulation and Ethics Exam will be updated effective July 22nd.
- Please note the only changes are to the total number of questions and time allotted.
- The updated exam will have:
- a total of 100 questions, and
- 3 hours to complete the exam.
- The exam focus, pass percentage and everything else remains the same.
- Module 1a also remains unchanged.
The 1b Study Guide will be updated to reflect this change once the new exam is available.
Periodic system maintenance
Periodic system maintenance is required every third Monday of the month from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am (all modules, including exams will be unavailable); see the LMS Maintenance Procedures for details. We thank you for your patience.