The official register of members or membership roll must contain each member's full legal name.
- Be sure to notify us promptly if your name changes by submitting the required information noted below.
- Ensure your contact information and communication preferences are up-to-date by signing in to the Manage My Membership section of the website.
- If you are a registered member, associate member or special permit holder:
- and use a stamp or seal, you will need to order a new one once we have updated the register. For details go to the Stamps & Certificates tab once you sign-in to the Manage My Membership page.
- You do not have to order a new certificate unless you have made a legal name change as noted below.
Name Change as the Result of Marriage
If your name change is the result of marriage, you must submit a copy of your marriage certificate.
Name Change as the Result of Divorce
If your name changed is the result of divorce, you must submit the following:
- a copy of your birth certificate; and
- a copy of a piece of identification bearing your married name.
Legal Name Change
If your name change is the result of a legal name change, you must submit a copy of your Certificate of Change of Name.
If you are a registered or associate member, or a special permit holder you will be required to order a new certificate. Contact the registration department for details.
All documentation should be sent to the registration department by email (email@example.com) or fax (604.687.3264).